We’re just about to hit the School Holidays. We’ve put together some ideas to keep the boredom at bay in the South West of England. Some of them are free and other’s are recommended places and activities to go and do. Follow the hashtag #SchoolHols2017 or pop over to our Facebook Page for some great inspiration.
I’ve based this on our school holidays which run from 27th July – 4th September. That’s a whopping 41 summer holiday ideas!
- Summer Eats at Princesshay – 27th July 2017
- Ice Cream and a play at the Orange Elephant
- The Bear Trail
- Killerton House
- Exeter Royal Albert Memorial Museum
- The Donkey Sanctuary, Sidmouth
- Exeter Central Library
- Powderham Castle
- Pennywell Farm
- The Miniature Pony Centre
- Morwellham Quay
- Holdon Forest
- Woodlands Family Theme Park
- Teignmouth Beach