#SchoolHols2017 – World of Country Life
The weather has a lot to answer for so far but if you’re looking for something to do today then why not head to the World of Country Life in Exmouth where they have both indoor and outdoor activities.
What is there to do?
- Deer Train Safari – Take the train and feed the deer and llama.
- Bottle Feeding – Bottle feed the lambs and calves.
- Goat walking
- Birds of Prey displays
- Animal racing – watch ferret, ducks or lambs racing
- Small animal handling
- Exhibition Hall – Visit the victorian street where you can see how people lived, worked and dressed in years gone by
- Animal paddocks – Meet the many animals including walabies and donkeys
- Appy Angus Fun Farm – Indoor soft play fun
- Hall of Transport – The South West’s largest collections of massive steam engines, immaculate vintage cars & vehicles.
- Crazy Golf
- Orbiters – These are a bit like the water bumper cars but are on land
- Adventure Zone – loads of stuff including trampolines, slides and swings
- Raceway Electric Cars
- Air Bouncer – A giant pillow of air-filled fun that the whole family can bounce on together.
- Pirate Ship – all undercover – explore the ship and play in the sand
- Vintage Garage Soft play
- Mini Soft Play Zone – under 5’s
There are also plenty of indoor and outdoor picnic areas or food and refreshments available onsite.
How much does it cost?
- Under 3 years old – FREE
- Child (3 – 17) – £10.70
- Adult – £12.90
- Over 60’s – £10.70
Family tickets and annual passes are also available.
How to get there
Have a great day.
Living in the South West or visiting for the holidays then have a look at our oodles of suggestions for #southwestdaysout – Whether you’re looking for local attractions or fabulous beaches and walks.